The United Nations is Moving to Where??
1) Make the UN and the Olympics a package deal. The host olympic city also gets to host the UN for four years. (Heck, we already deal with those UN scofflaws! AND it would have guaranteed NYC getting the 2012 games) - New York City Mayor, Michael Bloomberg
2) I have the best solushon u cld do. Y dont u n ur family just move to Idaho. We never have traffic n the ppl are so nice. We have lots of potatos and lots of vodka (moonshine actually) TRANSLATION: Get your UN tail up to Idaho. It ain't part of the US - we're our OWN country. - Bubba
3) Move the UN to New Orleans and make the rest of the world pay for fixin' up The Big Easy after Katrina. - President George W Bush
4) Please keep the UN in New York State. Just move it to Orange County. We have plenty of parking AND I can save every country thousands of dollars on new cars for their motorcades. - Ex Navy Seal
5) Move the UN to P-Town for Women's week because that's where most of the people who stand outside the UN protesting will be. This way the diplomats won't feel unappreciated for a whole week. - Country Mouse (who obviously DOESN'T live in The Big Apple)
There's the choices. Please exercise your right to vote!